I'm a shopper. It's no secret. You can see proof of that in our weekly feature, What We Wear, where we highlight fabulous finds for NewsyMom, NewsyDad and NewsyKids - Monkey & Lil Tank. Of course, I don't think you need to spend lots of money to be fashionable. That's where this great app I just learned about comes into play. It's called TrackIf and it benefits both e-commerce retailers and shoppers. Keep reading to find out how.
The back end tool is a method to track your customers' habits on your site. A simple code added to your site allows you to see what potential customers are interested in, as well as the price points they find appropriate. TrackIf gives you not only information about your customers' habits, it gives them the opportunity to easily let you know what they would like to see happen. In the process, it allows your customers to take control of their shopping experience and give you feedback in a simple and non-intrusive-to-them way.
- Additional Buttons To Remind or Notify of Updates, Sales & Price Changes. These are easily placed next to the “buy now” button on all products. This gives your potential customers the ability to specify the price point they would be willing to pay, so if the product goes on sale at that price they would receive an email notice encouraging them to come back and make the purchase.
- Out Of Stock Notices. Addition of a “notify me” button to all pages so if an item is out of stock, you won't lose future sales. As soon as it is back in stock your customer will be alerted and return to make their purchase. This also gives you an insight on how many additional products to have on hand to supply your customer base in the future.
- Integrated Social Commerce Capture. This utilizes your existing social media following to increase sales without paying the high fees social media often charges to promote your business. When a customer shares a product from your website to social media, they will be given the opportunity to receive notices regarding that product in the future. Sale prices, special events and promos will be sent to them as requested. No more paying extra on your social media pages to promote your sales to the existing followers! TrackIf does it for you.
- Wishlist Price Change Updates & Promotions. When someone adds an item to their wishlist, they are now opted into an email update when that price changes or a sale includes the item. Additionally, you can look at the items most often added to wishlists and then create a special promotional event to increase sales on that one item.
- Search Tracking. This unique addition to the TrackIf Ecommerce app is great for those sites wanting to know what their customers are looking for. A “Save This Search” button added to the site allows your visitors to be alerted of new or return items matching their search.
There is no up front cost! You are only charged by TrackIf if you succeed in creating sales leads through the links and alerts generated as a part of the TrackIf system, email alerts and wishlists. You can set up TrackIf within a few days, give it a test run and see how it works for your site without a hefty up front fee. TrackIf proves to be an excellent application that is not only simple and non-invasive to you or the customer, but affordable for even the smallest online business. If you are looking to increase your sales and revenue, set up TrackIf to help you naturally create leads and conversions with your existing and new customers. This integrated e-commerce application is a great asset to a company's website.
As for shoppers, you can track items you want and receive alerts when those products drop in price... or even find similar items. Take for example the Tommy Bahama dress below that I spotted at the Polynesian Resort when we visited Disney this past Labor Day weekend. It retails for $148. Why buy it for full price, if you can get it on sale? So, I've created my own TrackIf account (pretty quick and easy) and set up an alert. You can either install and use their TrackIf button or copy/paste the URL of the item you want to track. You'll then receive an email when the price drops. Awesome!
What's even better? We have partnered with TrackIf to give away $500. Details below.