The children's museum. It's a place to learn. A place to engage with your children. A place to make memories. We have always enjoyed taking Monkey & Lil Tank to children's museums in cities we've visited across the country including the Boston's Children Museum and the Omaha Children's Museum. But have you ever been to a children's museum at night? Now, here's your chance.
The Boca Raton Children's Museum is hosting its very first Fashion Night at the Museum featuring of course, fashion, prizes and live music. It takes place in Jason’s Museum Hall at 298 Crawford Blvd in Boca Raton, tonight (September 18, 2014) from 6:30-9:30 p.m. The event is a fundraiser for their programs and aims to build community in the local area.
There will be shopping, food, drinks, live entertainment and a raffle. Prizes include:
- Complimentary all-inclusive foursome with greens fees, cart fees, breakfast and lunch at the Ocean Breeze Gold & Country Club
- Brunch for four at the Pelican Beach Resort
- Children’s Museum Membership
- Children's Museum class bundle, including classes such as Musikgarten by the Beach, Power Bites, and more
- Autographed parenting books by parenting expert Karen Deerwester
- Autographed children's book "Where's my Tushy?" by Deborah Bronson
- Framed photograph by Judy Goldston
- Joseph's supermarket gift basket
If you don't have a babysitter for tonight, no worries. The Museum will provide child care at a cost of $5 per child. Children must be 2 years or older and parents must provide a snack and drink for them.
Tickets are on sale now for $5 or $7 at the door tonight. To buy advance tickets, call 561-368-3675.